Classroom Observations and Support
Children exhibit mental health stress or issues differently than adults. This is why it is necessary to have an expert mental health practitioner who can identify behaviors that indicate distress in children, and also create plans and offer guidance to dissipate any identified issues.
BMHSCM can provide technical assistance, helping to foster a positive learning environment for all.
Mental health professional classroom observations provide the opportunity to:
- Observe the child in their natural environment, which affords the child the chance to become familiar with the Mental Health Consultant.
- Model effective methods for when working with a distressed child.
- Observe teacher-child interactions, parent-child interactions, & parent-teacher interactions.
- Make assessments based on virtual and live observations of a child & related adults.
- Use the results of mental health & developmental screenings to assist with classroom observations & referrals.
- Monitor for child abuse cases and provide support to parents, children, and staff.
- Contribute to the social-emotional well-being of all children within a classroom.
Contribute to the social-emotional well-being of all children within the classroom.
BMHSCM Offers Insight & Support That
Keeps You in Compliance
Ensure Best Practices
Supports Families & Staff
Questions About Classroom Monitoring?
We are available to address any and all questions.
Please contact BMHSCM to get a free consultation and get your question answered.
Contact & Location
We are here for you
Contact us to Discuss Your Needs
Need more information? Send us a message and we will be more than happy to provide suggestions based on the specifics of your organization.