Professional Development Training
You have the need and we have the training solution! Our team will train your staff on program operations, professional conduct, business communication, and other identified needs.
BMHSCM has successfully offered a variety of workshops to multiple childcare and social service organizations in NY and NJ.
Our topics are tailored to your organization’s wants and needs. Sample topics include (Spanish/English/Mandarin):
- Health and Safety Protocols
- Child Development
- Nutrition and Food Service
- Inclusion and Special Needs
- Administrative Management
- Trainings developed to your specifications
- Refresher on NYS Child Abuse, Neglect and Prevention
- Impact of Trauma and Caregiver Trauma
- Addressing Challenging Behaviors in Children
- Referrals to Early Intervention, CPSE and CSE
And many other trainings not listed and catered to your agency needs.
Offering Insight and Support in Your Classrooms via Trainings
Keeps you in Compliance
Keep you up to date
Supports your staff's growth
Questions About Classroom Monitoring?
We are available to address any and all questions.
Please contact BMHSCM to get a free consultation or get your question answered.
Contact & Location
We are here for you
Contact us to Discuss Your Needs
Need more information? Send us a message and we will be more than happy to provide suggestions based on the specifics of your organization.